- Sophie Christiansen, with her own Die Furstin and Innuendo III
- Sir Lee Pearson, with his own Breezer
- Georgia Wilson, with Geoff and Julie Wilson and her own Midnight and Sakura
- Natasha Baker, with Joanna Jensen, Christian Landolt, P. Baker and her own Keystone Dawn Chorus
- Erin Orford, with the Lady Joseph Trust’s LJT Diamond Crusador
- Nicky Greenhill, with Gary Greenhill and her own Betty Boo
- Charlotte Cundall, with the Lady Joseph Trust’s LJT Simply Red
- Sophie Wells, with Charlotte Hogg’s C Fatal Attraction, Roland Kinch’s Don Cara M and Charlotte Hogg’s Classic Jillz Geuzenhof
At the time of release, the grooms’ names for each horse have not been confirmed but will be included in the next announcement.
Selection decisions are subject to the athlete and horse maintaining fitness and performance, and this list may be amended at any point up to 5 July 2021. The selected squad of four combinations to travel to Tokyo, plus reserves, will be announced on 16 July 2021.